Parkers 1st marketing post :)

 Hello everyone!

My name is Parker Thompson, and I am a 19 year old College student. I am currently in my second year, and I am dual enrolled in university, and a local community College. I am writing my first Blog Post for my class BA 223, which is a marketing class. I am taking this class because it is required for my major which is marketing, but also because it interested me and I know it will help further my education and my goals in life.

So being a regular 19 year old I have many interests in life.  I love to be very social and surrounded by people consistently which aligns with many of my hobbies. I love to be  outdoors in general and I really enjoy nature. Some things that come along with that is skiing, dirt biking, camping, hiking ect. 

I have skied most of my life but as a child I absolutely hated it. My parents put my in lessons and took my up all the time and it was the worst. But once I got into middle school and made some new friends, who also enjoyed skiing, I began to love it. We took busses up every weekend and went skiing. It was the time of our lives,  and this carried all the way until high school. Instead of the bus we began driving up to the mountain ourselves and pushing our skills to the limits every time. We all became pretty good  but it began to slow down once we all had other commitments to winter sports. Me and my friends all still love to ski and go up whenever we can!

Going onto one of my other major hobby which  is dirt bilking. I have been able to ride a dirt bike before I could even ride a petal bike.  One of my first memories growing up was on easter when I was 3 or 4 years old, getting up in the morning and seeing a dirt bike with little training wheels on it.  This has been a major part of my life and has been a huge bonding experience for me my dad and brother. We all love it so much and it is an amazing  time, I would recommend anyone trying it out because it is more than  just riding threw trials, it is truly an experience. 

But back on topic with this class, In my future  I am wanting to be in sales and be a franchise  owner.  I am taking these classes to  help me with the knowledge I know I need to succeed in these career paths. I also know that it takes more thank knowledge, and motivation is key. Also connections are everything. I have made a lot of connections in college threw business classes and marketing events threw my university, Another way I am making connection is  threw my fraternity, I have met so many amazing friends and alumni who have similar goals as me. 

Over all  am excited to see what the future goals and I am super excited to be taking this class.

       Have an amazing day and thank you for spending the time to read all about me and my first blog Post!

Parker Thompson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

marketing in the news

SOCIAL LISTENING